Friday, July 01, 2005

Angsty Giant Robots and Guitars.... why doesn't this title sound right?

I just finished watching Neo Genesis Evangelion, and I enjoyed it all, again. I finally understand the "inside the mind of Shinji" episodes and more or less, the last episode. End of Evangelion was... odd. I know what happened, but how they visualized it was... freakish. I guess it really was supposed to be disturbing.

Thanks to a music project and several cancelled meetings, I got to go to Shang a few times. Wednesday, I got my first D in Guitar Freaks. Thursday, my first C. Friday, an A and a B, for some reason in Sobakasu. I can't find the Rival Schools machine anymore. I looked in the left and just saw 2 Tekken 5 machines. -_- I guess it had to go sometime.

1 Comments:

During 4:53 AM, Blogger corinne hallucinated...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! NO MORE RIVAL SCHOOLS AT SHANG?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home