Saturday, April 03, 2004

Animax convention = Prontera City

The good:
Lots of free stuff. I got another map of Rune- Midgard, a map of the castles of the WOE, and another ragnarok CD. Not much, but its the thought that counts. I also got the latest issue of Culture Crash!(issue 14, double issue) I bought it for P100. I got my 1st poring doll! It felt like an item quest obtaining it though. I asked them how to get it first. Then I had to go to the 4th floor to buy a lunatic pre-paid card.(I was at the 2nd floor) After that, I had to go back and pay 130 for the poring. Since the mall closes at 8:00, I had 30 mins to do everything.

The... okay:

People were parading around the area holding up styrofoam signs that say things like, AMP lag, GMs suck, Loki, etc. The cosplay was okay, but no one really stood out. Well, exept this guy who was dressed up as a robot that looked like a blue gigantic foot.(I didn't recognize it) I saw r2's friend from last school year.(I don't remember his name)

The bad:

It was too crouded. Like Prontera. The lines lagged. Like Prontera. I wasted P3.00 load from my dad's cellphone trying to contact r2.(I doubt he was actually there) I didn't get the free ragnarok mousepad.(I was fifth in line when they gave the last one) It was hot in there. I couldn't enter the inner area(where the culture crash issue was) without the stamp. I circled the entire area 5 times in 1 hour, I sat doing nothing for another hour. I found out I could have gotten the stamp at the first place I lined up in. I reached the stamp... person after another hour. Ragnarok still doesn't work properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home