Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bah, I'm done with titles. I'm not going to make any this post and onwards

...though that notice kind of serves as a title. *sigh*
I'm getting better at normal mode Guitar freaks 11th mix.(scores: E, E, C, E, E)Well, I never got a C before! that must count for something!

It was the time when I decided to go to Artoo's house instead of straight home where I seeked Khan for his knowledge. His tutorial prepared me for the worst situations that could happen. Thanks to him, I survived without a single scratch! *covers bullet hole on left arm* Well, holes are different from scratches.

All the times I missed! I started as an RPG/Action gamer and discovered the beauty of fighting games much later. Ah, Street Fighter. I'll get back to you soon.

*sniff* my Chipp lost for the first time in a while now on Guilty Gear Isuka. He will be avenged. *practicing pressing the R1 button* Most of the time playing with that was mostly for practicing some of Ky's combos and trying to learn how to use Zappa. I can still hear Artoo's complaints of boredom up to now, hehehe.

I enjoyed watching Fantastic 4. Not as much as Star Wars and some other movies, but I still enjoyed each moment. Why is it that the best place to hide trash is under the seats? Everything is sparkly clean, then you see a mound of popcorn buckets, soda cans, candy wrappers and etc. Cleaners are either oblivious to the potential of the under of seats to contain trash, or they're too lazy.

I hate these application forms. Since everyone who reads this are either in my batch or higher, I assume you know what I mean.

*sigh* I don't want to go through CAT. I just don't see any upside to it besides avoiding the alternative. Military training on the other hand, is at school. Thus I can "commute home", assuming I have the strength to walk. choices, choices.

Going with Khan and Artoo was fun and all, but the MRT experience was... uncomfortable. I was literally a canned sardine. And since I had my backpack and a jug with a broken handle, I had to take up more space than I would have wanted. People were squishing me at all sides and I had a... "back problem". I was pressed in this girl's back, and because of my backpack, I couldn't really maneuver away. If I turned left, I would be touching this guy's... "back". If I turned right, I would be touching this other guy's... "back". Not only that, but whenever someone was leaving, I would be pushed towards this somewhat old lady who I felt sorry for sharing my body weight with. Gwah, what I do to go home in time.

1 Comments:

During 4:51 AM, Blogger corinne hallucinated...

military training is teh shiznit yo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home