Thursday, May 13, 2004

*sigh* I hate boredom *shoots boredom with a rocket launcher*

What I've been doing(why am I typing this? no one cares anyway):

- listened to my playlist 5 times in a row
- read Nekobox from beginning until December 2002
- re-read Megatokyo
- went back to fanfiction.net and read some old favorites
- browsed through some new blog layouts just in case I decided to change mine
- remember I'm too lazy to play with html today
- oogle at everyone else's new blog layouts and think I wish I had enough willpower to do the same
- cycle through chatterboxes
- added new links
- right-click at rika's blog (hehe)
- stare at nothing in particular
- listen to my wierd cool thingie make wierd beeping noises
- posting this
- wondering exactly what meaningful thing did I do over the summer

Random thoughts:

- I... need... Justice!(the song, you twit)
- Did you know there is at least 557329 grains of gravel on the road in front of my house?
- Bloody Roar 4's gameplay is decent, but the story and voice acting was pathetic
- There are at least 246 different ways to die in GTA: Vice City
- Dynasty Warriors is addicting
- I have a lv. 99 magikarp with 99 strength working on defense next
- I need a life
- I need a haircut before the start of the school year
- during summer, people count down the # of days before school starts
- at the beginning of the school year, people count down the # of days beforeschool ends
- I like meaty-cheesy rangers better than the Alphanumeric rangers
- What's that you say? I should burn Wal-Mart? okay!

Nothing intresting ever happens in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home