Sunday, July 17, 2005

Friday outings have been frequent lately. I was starting to enjoy Alien vs. Predator before the power outage ruined it. Why does it have to rain AFTER school? If its going to rain anyway, might as well make it productive. Because of it and greedy people taking taxis we flagged down, Artoo, Khan and I were stranded in Greenhills for a while. Traffic didn't help time management either. Same as usual at Shang. I stayed too long at Artoo's place and took some complimentary tokens, incuding but not limited to 2 posters, a few figurines, a shiny doorknob, a PS2 controller, and a new pet dog.

That day was special, but not because of any of those. It's because that was the day when I got Kurapica's chains. I can feel its power. Even more than I feel Aspersio! People say that it doesn't work, but what do they know? People just have to be trained to use this kind of thing, and I'm intent on finding how! All the things I can do when I learn how to use it! First school, then the people who old it for a cheaper price than when I bought it, then... other things I want to kill! That P300 chain without earrings or box irks me still. I just need volunteers to have their hearts wrapped in the "penalty chain" so I can use the pinky as much as I want to! How about it, readerwhoIassumeIknow? Want to make your lives meaningful? I'm still giddy on all the possibilities, oh so giddy. By the way, I have no intention of piercing my ears. Anyone who wants the matching earrings that came with it, feel free to ask.

I installed ROSE, but Ted only has the bare minimum requirements needed to play it. In full screen mode, the cursor plays hide and seek. It wins too. It takes 8 meaningless mouse clicks to start going where I have to go. The game is too slow! It's not because of lag like RO, but rather, the way too high video quality. I tried changing the options, opting for maximum performance and minimum quality, having the resolution at 16 bit, and putting it at window mode, but it caused a new problem. It fixes the disappearing mouse, but the windows don't resize and reposition themselves. I can move properly, but I have no access to the map and the minimized main menu and hotkey bar already takes 1/4 the window! I also need a new mouse. It won't move right and up properly. -_-

The parties I get with Vaelfor, Daikichi/Daisomething, and Temaile were very fun. I can't believe I've been missing those the entire last year. Leveling up has been easier(since I don't usually get motivated to level up until everyone I know goes off to die gain experience) and I have more fun bashing kill stealers, looters, leechers, flooders, and the rest of the variety of idiots.

hehe, I downloaded the internet song and schadenfreude. Schadenfreude is a fun song!

lookie! first post with no title! as if that would interest you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home