Friday, March 03, 2006

*hugs internet* It's over! it's all finally over! The Exams are gone and I'm reunited with my favorite love: Internet. I finished reading all the previous posts in my friend's LJ's too!

I closed my eyes and contemplated. This is the final showdown withe the HS Exams afterall. It's either I finish them, or they finish me. After taking a few deep breaths, I brandished my dual ballpens, my preferred tools for these skirmishes. Being an important plot battle, it was needlessly long. It lasted 4 days, actually. If my life was a series, each 5 minutes would last an entire episode and everyone's heads would explode for watching such a mess of a series, actually. I can't say it was dramatic, but it was painful. >.<I lost the inspiration mid-post. Might as well continue anyway. I'm not sure if it'll be any good beyond this point though.

Though they were delayed for one day, by no means were they unprepared. They knew that Science and Math would hurt me enough, and they knew well enough that Filipino would do more damage if it came later in this... occasion. The-

Bah, I lost my idea completely. Maybe I shouldn't do those kinds of posts too often. Anyway, English, CL, Social Science, Music, PE and Computer were easy. Science and Math made me insecure, and Filipino floored me and laughed manically while stomping on my dead remains after slowly burning me to death, enjoying my screams of pain. Yep, the Filipino Exam was sadistic.

My heart cheered in joy as I submitted my PE paper, the last exam I had to take. I tried to get my CSB results, but our guidance counselor wasn't there. I know it doesn't matter much anymore since I'm happy with what I passed already, but I'm just curious on how well I fared. A very, very big thanks to som3guy(I still can't decide whether to use real names or online names.) for treating us to watch Fearless. 8D I feel like I have to learn a martial art like, RIGHT NOW! I provided food and powerstation credits, but I don't think I spent as much as som3guy. I think I should keep my review of the movie to myself. I'm ranting too much as it is.

My room smells like Raid. I think it's because someone saw this HUUGE moth I failed to kill when I saw it this morning.

This morning, I woke up the usual time but slept again. I don't know when. I dreamt I was preparing for school and woke up realizing it passed 30 minutes and I was still in bed. >.< I was almost late.

It feels SO good to be back online. I missed you, internet.

I find it sad that when I plan on putting up my thoughts in the internet for stalkers, for all I know, who could be lurking at my journals, I go to LJ. The blogger in me is dying. ;_; I cannot let this happen! I must put this post up in blogger too since I'm too lazy to add variety to my two journal's content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home