Thursday, January 12, 2006

First of all, THIS IS POST 100! w00t! Even a lazy blogger like me can reach a post number as high as this!

IT'S OVER! OVER, I tell you! OVER! THE EXAMS ARE OVER! FINISHED! DONE! ACCOMPLISHED!

I can do Dragon Blade in Guitar Freaks now! :D MWAHAHAHAHA! Next, I shall aim for... for... hmm, I don't have a new target song. Yet. *searching for Guitar Freaks V song list*

I have a feeling the Filipino play won't go well. After all, I have an acting role. That alone is bad enough.

hehe, I got Morning Musume videos and... that episode. I can't recall what the title was at the moment. Thanks, Jake!

I need something to rant about... gah, you'd think I'd have something special for a 100th post. No new layout. No entertaining idea. I know! I shall rely on You Tube!



This video was begging to be put up here. I... I couldn't help myself!



It's one of the Rival Schools' endings, I think. Nothing very hilarious, but a great chuckle anyway.



ehehehe, yaiba opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home