Monday, December 26, 2005

Glee! I got Power Rangers the Movie, Forever Red, and Rex Navarrete's Husky Boy! whee!

I can do songs in the 20's in Guitar Freaks! It's NEW!!! It's NEW!!! They replaced Guitar Freaks 10th(or was it 11th?) with GUITAR FREAKS V!!!! IT'S NEW!!!!! IT'S NEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New screens! New songs! New menus! New SONGS!!!! IT'S NEW!!!!! It has E-mail me! It has BeForU song, Scenario! It has... new fun sounding songs! It has new Songs!



NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* now that that's do- I have Power Rangers The Movie!! POWER RANGERS!! I have Forever Red!! POWER RANGERS!! SENTAI!! POOOWWEEEERR RAAAANGEEEERSSSSSZZZ!!!! SENTAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!
*ahem* now that that's really done, time for me to state what has happened today. *clears throat* NEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! -_- I should stop that already. Anyway, I shall now state what has happened today.

R2 was treating for lunch! Plus the fact that he's now loaded with Christmas money! How could I refuse his request to go on this little get together? I was already at Shang by 9:50. I actually had to wait for it to open. This almost never happens to me. Even though I slept at 12, I woke up at 6:00 without any help from external forces. O.o I usually wake up MUCH later. I was the first to Power Station, hehe. That was the first time I noticed the new guitar freaks machine.(NEEEE- *ahem*) Of course I tried the new songs first! What point is the upgrade if I don't enjoy the new features?

Liu came after I finished the first song I was playing. R2 came when I was playing it again with Liu. Jake came when I was playing Initial D. and etcetera. Liu and I decided to play 1 more game when R2 and Jake decided to go off to Podium. What a great decision that turned out to be! We met Rika when we were about to leave and waited for Khan. We played more, I gave further proof that I was not meant to dance and found out I still cannot play Khan's selection of songs. We went to Powerbooks and oogled at the books. Liu mentioned buying Yaoi in SM. This turned out to be his downfall as we constantly teased him about this throughout the day. Obtaining Kang's number and several messages and delays after, we went off to Podium and told Kang to go there. I did tell them that R2 was pissed off and wanted us to go there already! It's just that... my words were steathy! Yes! Very stealthy! It passed their ears unnoticed!

By the time we made it to Power Station, R2 went down to find us. It took a while before he found out. and yelled at us. and make a fool out of himself. We ate lunch at... umm, I'll leave that detail for others to mention. I didn't forget! That moment was filled with green jokes, left and right. It's suprising that you can find something perverted in about anything.

Karaoke room was... painful... and fun... yet painful. More painful for R2 than anyone else. He's the one who brought us to the Karaoke room and paid for the songs, even. He IS a masochist. We discovered the fun of playing with volume. Very suggestive songs were sung by Liu and Khan. Pillow fights every while. Kicking Artoo constantly from time to time. *sob* Kang, Rika and Khan sitting on me while artoo and Khan tied my shoelaces. The pillow that came with them saved my life. No rib-poking that time. I even sang once. It must have been painful for those that had to listen. Kang even got me to dance. Khan and Jake went out once in a while to play tennis. I tried it but still don't get how to play properly. In between song, we just said and impersonated random things. Too bad rika had to leave so soon.

We stayed long enough that R2 was still able to treat us to dinner. Don't you love free food? I do! At Shang, I got those 3 CDs. Those 3 wonderful CDs. Those 3 lovable CDs. Those 3 CDs that are now mine. Preciousssss... We separated at around 7:00. I remember Khan saying that they had to get something, but I do not recall. MRT experience this time was suprisingly... not tight. I think that covers about most of what we did. What happened in R2's and Jake's side while they were waiting will most probably be told by R2 later. I could go on to what happened after until this loops several times, but that would be a waste of space, wouldn't it?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist 1 more.

2 Comments:

During 4:54 PM, Blogger insane_orange hallucinated...

So, have you listened to Husky boy yet? :j

 
During 6:27 PM, Blogger Raziel hallucinated...

Yep! only 3 tracks so far, though. Enter the Husky Boy, SBC Packagers, and Mom "The Panty Menace"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home