Friday, May 28, 2004

Web Comics are fun

current favorite web comics:
MegaTokyo - fun, has manga-style drawings, and suprisingly had a solid plot early on.

Nekobox - nice SD/chibi? characters with ninjas and a marshmallow like alien.

Penny Arcade - If you like videogames and getting drunk and you often get free radioactive scorpions with your cola, everything here may happen to you.

CTRL+ALT+DEL - I think this can be divided into 3 parts: actual story(sort of, any strip that isn't under the other 2 parts) Chef Brian(very random. I get inspired by his words) Winter-een mas(self proclaimed holiday for videogamers during winter)

Dominic Deegan-oracle for hire - I just started, but the cast and the first few strips are interesting.

I'm too lazy to leave the house lately, so I've been stuck here for a while. If I'm not playing Wild Arms 3, Ragnarok, Dynasty Warriors, Metal Gear Solid 2, Final Fantasy 6, or GTA:Vice City, I'm reading webcomics.

I've been planning to go to Robinsons this monday though. I just hope I won't be too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home