Friday, June 18, 2004

First 3 days of school wasn't so bad.

Since I went another year higher, I have to climb an extra set of stairs. Some prices raised a bit.(again) No one has a definite place anymore so it's harder to find everyone. Teachers are a lot stricter than last year(comically strict in some cases). Our homeroom adviser is Mr. Antonil(Antoneil, Antoneel, Antonel, I forgot the spelling) With him as adviser, there were some changes.

The class cannot enter the classroom, thus not being able to sit down, until after the flag ceremony. When we enter the classroom, we can't sit down until we repeat half the flag ceremony in the classroom. VDP period will be used for important matters or reading the handbook instead of extra assignment time. Being our english teacher as well as adviser, I had more to worry about. During recitation, you answer correctly, insist its correct, answer additional questions and trick questions correctly otherwise, you get a 65 recitation grade for the day.(passing grade is 70% >.<) Somehow, this gives me an impulse to get a 95 instead of my usually average 80. Good thing its english. If it was filipino, I will gurantee I would fail. That or brutally torture him to give me a passing grade.

On the bright side, I more year to go. Benji is my classmate. Classmate, Yang is not. Everyone still eats at the Gazebo. Due to mr. Anto(neil? nil? nel? kneel? pancake?)'s presence, the usual annoyances aren't as... annoying. For computer, we're taking advanced Moacromedia Flash MX! Whee! I experimented enough with everything I knew about Flash during the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home