Sunday, June 06, 2004

A post

Layout is fixed. Thanks to Rika again for giving a few ideas on how to fix it.

watched Harry Potter today. It was okay. It was one of those movies where someone finally ran out of hair gel, someone doesn't bleed when their supposed to, someone spawns clothes when he revert to his human form(they could make a bussiness out of that), and pumpkins are slaughtered mindlessly. Dementors were cool though. I want a pet Dementor. Maybe it would finally snow around here. I liked the preview for Garfield. I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to watch it. Spiderman 2's preview was okay but it didn't catch as much attention as Garfield.

Chef Brian's quotes make heads turn and explode in confusion all over the internet.

I found the pop tarts IMVironment game fun. I reached level 15 once.

The most common thing I hear when chatting is the BUZZ!!! It gets annoying when my IM screen is filled with BUZZ!!!es once in a while. But the snowball splat in the winter IMVironment is another story. r2 is obsessed with the Dog Lovers IMVironment. The doodle IMVironment is okay but it takes too much text space.

I need to get Onimusha 3 or at least a screenshot of that panda costume ^_^

I found this site of game trailers 2 days ago. I think I watched the Tenchu 3 trailer too much.

Stopping rant... now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home