Friday, July 16, 2004

The call of the internet is strong.
 
My dad said they were going to watch King Arthur today. It was a heated mental struggle of being exposed to the outside and the call of the internet. By the time I finished changing, the call of the internet won^_^ Am I an idiot for missing a possibly good movie that could also hlp me in English? At this point, I don't care. But I might be found bashing my head on a wall anytime later.
 
I enjoyed watching the rain in my bus going home. The rainfall, the raindrops attached to the windows, and the waves of splashes in the flooded streets. The pounding of rain on the top of the bus was... relaxing. But something kept nagging in my mind and I couldn't completely enjoy the rain. The traffic was heavy. I came home around 5:00. I kept thinking, if I decided to commute, I would be able to follow Khan to the arcade. I'd just bring my jacket with me. I would have learnt a few more things from him in Samurai Showdown. I would have gotten the first 3 places in the ranking list of BR2(again). Maybe even play some Soul Calibur and KOF. Then I could start going home at 3:40. If I used the MRT, I would even avoid the traffic and go home 1 hour earlier. Going home early means more internet time. I would be able to get sufficient computer time and go to the damned movie. I might even have a more interesting post to boot. One of the few times it rained when I brought my jacket and I didn't even need to use it. All the wasted time... ; . ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home