Saturday, July 03, 2004

"I'm back. I'm back! I'm back! I'M BACK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oof! Ouch! my back, my back, my back."

A quote which you will soon recognize if I know you well enough. Today was fun. To start off, I now have Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead), Writhe in Pain, Suck a Sage, and Blue Sky Blue Sea. I watched Spiderman 2 today too. Dr. Octopus just doesn't look right shirtless. and Spiderman's outfit rips one time too often. I also got vol. 2 of Into The Abyss! Me so happy ^_^

As for yesterday, I went to Megamall for an Art project. Well, more for the arcade. Me and Benji went ahead commuting. I showed Benji t3h l33t 6U1L7Y G34R arcade machine in Worlds of Fun. Our group leader called us when we started but we ignored him. We must be screening our phone calls. uh, I mean continued playing until we lost all our tokens. I used Ky, Chipp, and Testament. He used Axl-low and millia. anyway, I also got a new Cloud & motorbike card! I was planning to get a manga but none of those I was looking for was there. Ate at McDo too. Found out I'm not the only one that removes the pickle.[EDIT: Benji corrected me on YM but I didn't really understand. So far, I think he meant: He told me he wasn't FOND OF pickles last year over YM even though I didn't have it then. and claims he didn't say it that day. and apparently he only wasn't fond of pickles last year and doesn't mind it now. and just removed the pickle for the heck of it. confused? me too. either this is miscommunication or my memory is warped] When everyone else left, I went to Shangri-La for... what else? I went straight to the Rival Schools machine. Played 2 free mode games. First one, I used Kyosuke, Ran and Shoma. I was soaring through each match but lost against Vatsu -_-;; I found out I can do Ran and Kyosuke's juggles pretty well. I now know the exact time to throw to cancel a party-up too! Second time, I used Kyosuke, Kyoko, and Hayato. meh, Hayato's the only one I can use to beat Hyo without depleting half the lifebar or using a party-up. Kyoko is great against Powered Akira. I usually have a problem with her but after using Kyoko, easy KO! I had to end eventually though. Damn Momo.

I made good time in the MRT this time around. As soon as I went down the escalator, the MRT just arrived. Since I had to rush, I went in the first car I could reach. The 3rd to the last car. After the next stop, almost everyone left! I almost never get to sit in the MRT! and it turns out that the 3rd car stops beside all of the destination signs. It was alot easier finding out when my stop was. That was the first trip in the MRT I had without sweating!

Finally, right now, I'm chatting with r2(using audibles), Benji(likes using greek text), and rika(goes on and off)

Okay, I give up. What the heck does Yoroshiku mean, Benji?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home