Sunday, July 18, 2004

Contradicting emotions hurt
 
My inner child is six years old today

My inner child is six years old!

Look what I can do!  I can walk, I can run, I can
read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole
big world out there to do it in.  Just so long
as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my
three best friends with me, of course.

How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla
 
6 years old? doesn't feel like it although it is right about one thing. "I can walk!"(by this I mean I can now commute without worrying about making excuses or worrying too much to enjoy anything)
 
It rained pretty hard earlier. By the looks of the sky, its barely half as strong as whats coming later. My "inner child" is telling me it will rain so hard that classes will get suspended tommorow. But my rational mind tells me whenever I'm aware of a chance that classes get suspended, it most likely won't. *sigh*
 
I also have to do advanced reading for my soc sci group project. My lazy side is complaining that my group leader had to pick the hardest one while my dilligent side agrees with Benji that I get to do advanced reading and own the recitation period when the topic comes up. Unfortunately, my lazy side rules supreme in weekends. My inner demon just tells me to burn everyone slowly while flesh eating ants feed on their backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home