Sunday, July 24, 2005

1. your name
  • Sean search it sean in google yourselves, I enjoyed the first 8 pictures
    2. your nickname
  • Raziel honestly? not very suprised
    3. where you were born
  • from a mental hospital
    4. where you live now
  • home that picture? = far from my home
    5. where you go to school
  • hell La Salle Green Hills hehe, I don't know why, but the idea of the under construction pic being the first La Salle Green Hills google picture made me laugh
    6. your dream
  • recently? can't explain
    7. your career
  • slacker hehehe
    8. favorite hobby
  • games and manipulation ... I wish I could comment on this, but I can't
    9. your significant other/crush
  • if any, imaginary -_- the Nintendo DS was the 3rd picture
    10. pet
  • none O.O *shuts eyes and blindly clicks back button*
    11. favorite color
  • faded green
    12. favorite music/band
  • currently, TM Revolution not really a favorite, but close enough
    13. currently playing
  • Ragnarok Online O.O moderate safe search just isn't enough... *puts site in favorites*
    14. favorite song
    being the most recent song I heard and enjoyed, Schadenfreude
    15. pet peeve
  • close minded people though I am sometimes guilty of it myself. Why is the picture a map of South America? Dunno. Maybe the states are named after close minded people?
    16. your fear
    well, dull repetition is one of them

  • haha, I should have done this earlier. It was fun doing this. I did it all with TAB and ALT+TAB without any help from my traitorous mouse which decided to freeze as soon as I pressed new post.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home