Thursday, March 30, 2006

This blog will LIIIIVE! LIVE, I tell you!

I need to get a bit more busy if I'm gonna survive boredom for the rest of the Summer. I have little personal projects, but it's not enough to take up a significant amount of time in a day. I found a driving class that takes up an hour a day for 5-15 days, depending which fee is payed. The days don't even have to be consecutive. Pretty close to home too. I'm seriously considering taking it. I found there are language classes being held in the same building, but I don't know much about it yet. Considering how much time the driving class leaves open, it is a clear possibility too.

Airdance? The though has entered my mind, but there are quite a lot of requirements I imagine needing to accomplish before I can really look forward to it. First of all, waiting for another to be sure he's going. Can't be the only newest one there. Next, are things that my parents will be worried about. I have to convince them to let me go despite how far it is, how close it is to the closing of the MRT(well, it's not that close, but considering it takes 20 minutes to walk there and a 50 minute ride to reach the station closest to home, my parents can easily see it as cutting it close), and the fact that it's a dance class. I can kinda understand why they'd not like the fact that me, a guy, would try a dance class, but I myself wouldn't really care. The world will just have to accept the suffering if I ever do. and I'm not even going to think about caring that the popular belief is that dance class is "gay". I love not caring about baseless popular beliefs. So, yeah. at the moment, joining airdance is kinda far-fetched. I shouldn't even think about it right now. Oh well, my mind is weird that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home