Friday, March 31, 2006

Went to La Salle today and picked up the graduation pictures and alumni membership package. My parents gave me P200 for possible purchases needed, but I only used P100. I spotted teachers playing a basketball game. Even though I didn't know all the rules and didn't always follow what happened, it was entertaining watching them. Around this time, I lost the other P1900 I was carrying. Dunno exactly when. I just realized at one moment that I wasn't holding it anymore. >:| bah, kept looking and never found it. I never found that "last place I'd think of". Ms. Alfie caught me in the guidance office floor while I was confronting self hate and worries so I could settle them and be calm enough to concentrate on remembering where I left the thing. Calmed myself, Ms. Alfie tried to help after interrogating me why I was looking silly on the floor, but still never found the money. Spent 3 hours retracing and redoing what I did from when I last remembered having it. I never did find out what that "high school achievement form" requirement for DLSU was, and how to get it. I'm pathetic. and I rediscovered how irresponsible I can be on the same day I realized I haven't messed up for a long time now. My parents still don't know about the money, but they will.(because I'm an idiot and plan to tell them directly)

I spotted one of the thick How To Draw Manga books in Robinson's National Book Store's sales bin worth only P500 because it was used, but didn't have enough money for it. :P I'm poor. I think it was the combat stances one Khan had. Can't remember. bah.

At Shang, I got scrubbed by a lower grade school student in Tekken because he challenged me while I was still practicing with Julia. I still have a long way to go.

This definitely isn't one of my good days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home