Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yesterday was... interesting

40 minutes is a blessing in high school. We'd start off with something like a lecture, and when they decide that we should have a seatwork or something similar, the bell would ring. Classes went through significantly quick. Then, I met Liu and Yang at the gazebo.

We went on our way to robinson's when Yang started to become an idiot once again and opted to go to Vira Mall saying that power station and Virtua-on can be found there. So we back tracked, passing through LSGH's entrance a second time on our way to Vira Mall because Liu agreed. There was a power station all right, but no virtua-on. The only game that interested me there at the time was Tekken. I beat Liu using my Hworang and Baek team /gg Then, we went to Uncle Bob's(?) for some internet games. Unfortunately, no school uniforms were allowed. I had an extra T-shirt but the others didn't. So we went to Yang's place just so he could drop off his bag. He said he'll pay for our fare for a transport to Robinson's. Well, as long as we didn't have to walk the same path again.

I convinsed Yang to carry my bag for the heck of it. hehe. We passed LSGH for the 3rd time. We were supposed to go straight to Shang, but I remembered Benji asked for my vol. 2 Into The Abyss. I saw him in Netopia only to find out he lost interest. We also found Angeles, Jeremy, Keith, and Peds playing counter strike. We decided to stay for 1 hour. When I entered their game in counter strike, they decided to play desert field? battle? I forgot. Then when I tried to enter that game, the PC screwed up. We had a switch. I took Yang's place by accident. Mine turned out to be pretty far away from everyone else. Yang was stuck using that unit. I wish i did that on purpose. When I re-entered the game, Keith had to leave. and he was the server, so the game was cancelled. -_- No one could make a game, so everyone decided to play a game in Yuri's revenge. I tried to join, but someone had my serial number, as the computer says. So I switched back to my original position in unit 14. By then, they already started a game, so I had to wait it out. I played Virtual cop. *yawn* I played it several times several years back, so I got bored easily. I got cut short when my time expired. I checked the others. They cancelled the game mid way and played counter strike while I wasted time on Virtual cop. -_-;

Well, Yang extended while Liu and I went to Shang. I found the Virtua-on booth, but the left joystick of the player one side was broken. Liu played in the 2P booth when I went to Darkstalkers. I forgot everything. All I remember is that a super is done by repeating the stick motion twice then pressing 2 buttons. I lost in the first round using Jedah, Hesien-Ko, J. Talbain, and Morrigan. Then Liu came asking for a token. We played Metal Slug on the mummy stage just to finish the tokens. We went to Power Station and played Time Crisis 3. We got a game over when I found out I had no more credits. I got 100 more credits and played Rival Schools. I kept trying to pull off an air juggle combo but couldn't because none of the launchers would connect. I decided to stop trying on my 2nd loss and kicked Liu's ass. First time, I used Kyosuke, Shoma, and Ran. 2nd time, I used Kyosuke, Kyoko and Hayato. I beat Liu with Kyosuke, Roy and Shoma. Then some guy challenged me. and beat me again, and again, and again. His team was Demon Hyo, Momo and Roberto, so that wasn't surprising. He reminded me how to do Shoma's simple air juggle. only instead of a 1,2,3,4 sequence I remembered, he told me to use 2, 1. Liu now has an interest of learning how to use Momo just so he can equal me. I should learn how to use an overpowered character as well. Unless I want to get myself beaten by people who use Momo for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll learn how to use Hyo or Kurow to be my trump card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home