Sunday, July 31, 2005

SUPERHERO FOR HIRE

I am called the Hoax. I have been a superhero for a while now, it's just that no witness to my deeds believe what they saw. What do I have that other superheroes don't? Here's a list of them:

I don't need a secret identity since no one would believe me anyway
People think everything I say is a lie
I can make people's brains explode by apperaring in front of them and saying "I'm in front of you"
Even my conscience and better judgement don't trust me!
I have beaten other heroes, like Superman... or would have if they believed my invitation to a fight...
All my heroic acts have been done openly behind the scenes!

So please, if you're reading this, give me a chance! My number is 4238597 and I'm available anytime.

*All information is invalid.
We would have arrested the culprit for
false advertizing if we didn't have to deal
with this lunatic claiming he is the Hoax.

1 Comments:

During 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous hallucinated...

I kept calling the Hoax, but the guy on the line kept saying it was a wrong number! Liar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home