Friday, March 31, 2006

I joined two summer classes at once since they were in the same building. MWF, 9:00am - 11:00am, I'll be taking basic Nihonggo again, and at TThSaSu 10:30am - 1:30am, I'll be crashingdriving. If I get in a car accident, you'll probably know why. Probably will be out 6:00pm - 8:00pm every wednesday for the optional free lecture type driving class. That means I won't be able to stalkvisit everyone at Airdance on wednesdays unless in semi or very important cases. For 7:00am-8:30am, I'll probably be online d/ling, rping, chatting, commenting, and etc. Whee! I'll be doing something other than sleeping every morning! This also means that if we have a Shang day, I'll be arriving around 12:00 to 1:00 instead of the bright and early have-to-annoyingly-wait-in-line-for-shang-to-open-while-occasionally-pushing-people-down-the-mrt-station-stairs-when-I-get-too-bored 10:00am. ...I may have to stop making up uneccessarily long adjectives. Where did I pick up that habit from, anyway?

1 Comments:

During 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous hallucinated...

boo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home