Saturday, July 31, 2004



AoI / I can't move my legs anymore

Several things happened in Shang while waiting for 4:00:

I met Khan in Power Station in the Dance Maniax machine. I watched a bit then stopped after seeing him do a 53 combo. I tried SvC Chaos again. I can finally pull off this combo I've been trying to do for some time. Khan taught me how to do the down-QCB-HCF motion without making the character jump as much. He also suggested I use Terry. I reached the 3rd level before he challenged me. I just practiced a bit before losing. I learnt Rising Tackle at some point. Liu arrived at this time too.

Ah, Rival Schools. I can't seem to go to Shang without playing that game at least once. I learnt how to use Kurow, hehe. Maybe I can finally stand against Momo players now. I pulled off Shoma's full air combo once against Liu. Every other time, I couldn't use Hundred Balls before he fell. I was able to use the crouch grapple a few times. Unfortunately, Khan and Liu devised a way to run up to me without being thrown -_-; low dash attack, mid dash attack, low dash attack, low dash attack, etc. Other games we played were Tekken 4, Time Crisis, Sniper Scope, and the dodging shooter game... thing. Rika, Kang and... err... umm, I think Emmy. Anyway, they arrived and Liu and I decided to try Dance Maniax once before leaving. We failed in the 3rd stage of the easiest course. I finally saw Rika out of YM! Watching Rika and Khan while going around was fun. We went to a few places and saw a few interesting things on our way to Megamall.

AoI:

original plan: see the new cosplayers and then watch Catwoman.
What happened: Rika, Kang and Emmy somehow convinced us to buy tickets tickets to skate.(with my money *sob*) She almost got away with my Iori card too, hehe.

The last time I ever ice skated before this, I was 5-6 years old but it took me only a few minutes to remember how to do it again. Liu on the otherhand, took time on learning how to move away from the railings. A curse was put on me that day. Whenever I tried to go faster than my original speed, I bump into this female cosplayer in a red chinese(?) dress. So, I bumped her twice and Khan once. While I was trying to regain control, I held on Khan's shoulder then this guy crashes into him. hehe, I wish I actually planned that. Another time, there was this guy pretending to crash who grabbed me and pulled me to the wall. He apologized later. Turns out he thought I was one of his friends. Well, at least it's something to laugh about. Rika started skating around with this sign that says "I (heart) Yaoi" after she and Khan taught Kang to skate. I was disappointed when it "snowed". I was expecting ice shavings and got... foam bubbles. Second time it snowed, Khan and I were shouting "Anthrax!" hehe. After an hour of skating around, I was pretty sure the top of the blade was embedding itself in my foot. but for the sake of fun, I pretty much ignored it except for a few times when I sat down. About the cosplayers, I saw 3 groups. The Naruto cosplayers, a few girls in familiar pink maid outfits and the Sailor Senshi with Tuxedo Mask. TM gave a little show from time to time. Other cosplayers include Yuna, some Chinese(?) character, Gimli, a RO hunter, Rinoa, a familiar winged person, and Dante. Everyone cheered when the Nazghul, Warg Rider, and another LoTR creature that I do not know arrived. I liked the Zabusa and Haku cosplayers. There were these odd people at the corner of the ice rink taking a video of a toy robot and a barbie doll. Odd and curious indeed. I had to leave before the show lecause they wouldn't start before 7. When I left and got some food, they started. Argh! Well, at least I saw a bit of it. Most of the cosplayers just did a simple pose but the group in the familiar pink maid outfits did a dance number. I don't know the song that was playing but I liked it! I left by the time Gimli started something. *sigh* I never got to see the LoTR creatures or the Sailor Senshi perform. I saw vol. 3 of Ragnarok into the Abyss, but if I bought it, I wouldn't have enough money for the MRT ride back. My feet hurt the entire way home. I took a long shower. I needed it. I'm glad that the night was enough for my feet to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home