Sunday, March 06, 2005

Quest for the fabled Netopia with vacant computers!

It was r2's birthday party yesterday, for those that didn't know. His birthday was earlier last week... I think. Naturally, there was a party.

The party consisted of r2, Samonte, khan, rika, and me. r2 was party leader and EXP was even share. He lead us to the competitions in Power Station where I finally beat Iggy for the first time in Initial D and Kenji and barely lost against Khan in initial D. Where I got both 1st place and 3rd place in RS: PJ(now 2nd and 4th thanks to khan)

Then he brought us to CPK, where I met and faced my greatest foe, Salad. I could barely get a chunk out of him and was losing until r2 provided support. The pizzas were great though.

Finally, we began our search for the Netopia With Vacant Computers. The search was long and challenging. We battled the Dairy Queen Blizzard Mascot boss, got some ice cream and were distracted by the treasures of Power Books and Tekken 5 goodness. Samonte and rika left early.(with r2's OSTs in rika's case)

Finally settled in Netopia in Robinsons and met rika and Benji in chaos. Like arizel telizure(?) said, Usugi chan(Eios's pet lunatic) is cute. Its's quotes were quite disturbing a few times. Khan kept using charge arrow on me./sob orochi_raziel was a lot stronger than before. Monsters would die before my cursing blink stilleto hit them! I ALMOST leveled up that time. I should have gone for 2 hrs.

The worst part of the day was in the MRT. I practiced my evasion and balance skills. No seats, no bars, and hugging the door for support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home