Sunday, December 19, 2004

Ah, back in RO

I left elder willows for magnolias and got a magnolia canrd on the 3rd one I killed. I found more people problems in Payon caves level 3 than I ever got at elder forest. (that was my EXP! If you didn't interfere, I could have leveled up twice yesterday! *sniff*) Antonio wasn't what I expected. I was thinking he would be a lot stronger. Instead, the darn thing teleports. *sigh* I fought him 5 times but only killed him twice because of that skill.

People just don't understand that coercing acolytes and priests won't make it easier for them to get free heals. Idiots. My "I will not request for heal. I will regenerate on my own because I respect acolytes and I know how hard it is for them to deal with others" message suprisingly still works. I still get free heals and buffs because of that.

Sure, I can handle 1 munak/bongun. as long as another one won't appear before I kill one! Yes, I can handle hodes. I'm just not very effective in tanking. Of course I've massacred Santa Porings. They just won't give up their santa hats.

I finally got a new layout. Now if only I can fix my photoshop pic so I can replace the banner pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home