Saturday, November 20, 2004

A time to smell the breeze, stretch out legs, feel the drizzling rain, and sleep during the play.

Heh, I left around 12 and took adavantage of the time to get used to RS again. I can now pull off Hayato's stick combo multiple times ending with either DF + P or "Not good enough"! I can finally use Super Cross Cutter, that somersault super, and that launcher super of Kyosuke at the same combo! I can more or less handle Zaki! I had P200 in my card, but I only had 1 playthrough before I had to leave at 1:30. hehehe

It was drizzling on the way so I jsut took of my jacket for a while and enjoyed it on my way to LSGH.

The play was... average. The backgrounds were good. I only saw 1 comical scene. Nothing unplanned happened. Everything else just more or less followed each scene in the book. Khan was right. There is no point of going to the play when you read the book. I could have spent more time in Power Station or Netopia.
good points: "aww" inducing scenes. That one comical scene and seeing Ms. Santos(math teacher) act. It just makes math class a bit more interesting. An excuse to leave the house.
bad points: Nothing to note about. It was boring.

Afterwards I bought Treskada and Beerka Dos for 235 in Robinsons then went to Megamall to experience "so close, yet so far away" moments. I went to Comic Quest(?) and saw FLCL in stock. It was P650 and I only had 550 left. I start to regret buying Beerka Dos. I go to Comic Alley and see Gensomaden Saiyuki 2. It was P800. I start to regret going to Power Plant. >.< I ended up buying Into The Abyss vol. 4 instead. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home