Sunday, October 03, 2004

(random title related to post)

Greenbelt timezone changed a lot since the last time I went there. About time they replaced Daytona with Initial D! I found a Rival Schools 1 game too... I think. The characters were from Rival Schools, the opening video was rival schools, the demo fights were from rival schools, but when it reached the title screen, it stated "Legion of Heroes". WTF? I'm still grounded, but when I escape this restriction, I will get back to that game. A air hockey tournament was held too. I could have won those 2 boxes of oreo. *sob* and those were only constalation prizes.

I unlocked Finishing Blow mode!
New quote from monk behind the home- "That was the ultimate! Never... forget it..." Naturally, since almost everyone will die in 1 hit. Won't work on Genan though...
Most painful dead body position I've ever seen: back flat on ground, head inverted facing DIRECTLY to the ground, and sword embedded in the most painful position a man could be hit in.

I got a new Onimusha 3 cd. hehe, hopefully I can finish it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home