Thursday, August 26, 2004

2 straight days of suspended classes... Now, what is better? outing after half-day classes or a whole day of killing people(in Way of The Samurai 2, Onimusha 3, and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, I mean)?

I spent those 2 days staring at either the computer screen or the TV screen only leaving for "human needs". Spent most of the time repeating Way of The Samurai. I love killing innocent civilians and pickpockets. It has the same feel of GTA: Vice City without the cars and killing inside buildings. I started a sword collection after I picked up the trustworthy Biteikotsu I have right now. hehe.

Prince of Persia is great, but there are a few things I hate:
- accidentally pressing/letting go of L1
- flying undead birds
- buzz saw things that stop me in mid wall run
- levers that open a door 2-4 rooms away for a limited time with several traps around
- undead girls wielding double daggers that stab you in the back
- enemies that attack Farah too much
- knowing that its my fault why all traps are active

Question on Onimusha 3:
aside from the one on the ship, what do the dolls that pop out of chests do? I can't kill them.

*sigh* It's hard juggling 3 great games. Onimusha 3 has no rewind! *slaps forehead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home