Friday, August 06, 2004

Random thoughts while I can't do anything:

- People are initially idiots. Wisdom is only obtained by certain people throughtheir experiences with other idiots. Knowledge is obtained from listening to said people or thinking about things other idiots haven't
I was having a worse than average day when I thought this up.

- When you're poor, you're screwed. When you're rich, you get "fucked" then screwed only to be poor.

- "bad" memories are more recallable than "good" memories. even more so when faced with a problem. This is most visible through parents *sigh*

- Humans are too picky. We can't handle the extremes of... well, anything without having something to complain about. Every single deail of the surroundings should have this exact "balance" for a person to be completely satisfied. even worse, each being has their own idea of this "balance". We complain if something is too hot, cold, dark, bright, spacey, cramped, hectic, boring, good, bad, rich, poor, simple, elegant, etc.

- Why do I always wait for school to start during summer break and wait for it to end when it does start?

- How do my screen names create their own personalities and stories as well as other characters to support their stories through my random train of thoughts?

- I seem to do better work when I believe I was the one who thought about it and I docided to do it on my own. hmm, do I actually have pride? nah.

- I hate boredom yet it causes me to do things better than usual.

- Mr. Antonil can read minds. Why else would he skip me when calling people in recitation when I know the answer and call me when I'm still analyzing it?

- I can't convince myself to start playing Ragnarok yet when I start, I can't stop.

- People tend to involve me more in things I can't normally do. (major roles in filiino group activities as opposed to decyphering a simple line in English)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home