Saturday, August 21, 2004

Just commenting on random things today. Maybe even a few quizzes
It might be too late to talk about it, but Kanser was just... plain. Nothing really interested me much. Mostly just talked to Yang and Benji. I was expecting more humor like the other plays the school forced us to see. I couldn't understand the dialogue. I know I was bad at Filipino, but I'm even worse at understanding tagalog. The only phrase I fully understood was "mga anak ko!" or something like that. I never even really noticed the background much. I thought that after the play, the worst would have ended and I could go home for some well deserved computer time, but nooooooo, because of a misunderstanding I had to wait OUTSIDE the gate for 2 hours with no seat whatsoever before my dad picked me up >.<

A page with an AI speaking to people/other AI

The result is... interesting

quizzes stolen from other blogs:


theOtaku.com: What Anime Legend Are You?

...who's that guy behind Kenshin?


theOtaku.com: What is Your Anime Zodiac?

I'm a sagitarius, actually


theOtaku.com: What Ninja Class Are You?

A master? right....


theOtaku.com: The Anime Friendship Quiz

hmm, same result


theOtaku.com: What Anime Angel Are You?

Kamui? don't know him


theOtaku.com: What Anime Mech Are You?

heheheh, tactical armor with a theme song


theOtaku.com: What Personality Do You Have?

I guess I am

Sloth
Which deadly sin do you represent? (Angel Sanctuary Pics)

brought to you by Quizilla

It isn't surprising, that's for sure


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home