Tuesday, September 14, 2004

basketball game = no classes and free time to make fun of stuff

One conversation that settles Benji and my differences:

Benji: If I was insane, that*points at court* would be filled with blood
me: If I was insane, it would be filled with chocolate syrup with all the players drowning in it

Ate doritos, listened to my mp3 player several times, and discussed about original characters, ragnarok and other stuff

Liu and other people kept repeating "sana dito si Khan". Yes Khan, too many people will bang their heads on walls just because you're not there to tell them what to do -_-;

I gave up the accessory addiction for the blacksmith addiction.
Dojima: Which weapon do you want to forge? (later) Isn't this MY weapon?

Going to try the Platinas everyone keeps talking about on the Way of The Samurai 2 boards in GameFAQs

(updated)Hitlist:

- Sabuji(I will kill you someday...)
- Dojima(depleted 3/4 of his life bar... That was MY Biteikotsu that you broke 7 times in a row!)
- "wild dog"(coming VERY soon)
- any of the job brokers(Amakaze job broker next...)
- baby in "find a baby" jobs(they just jump to your inventory...)
- Nakamura(hard mode)
- Amahara shrine kid(post Khan's comment here)
- Kasumi(2 times already)
- Maikaze (there are NO insense sticks!)(leave the inn already!)
- Dr. Genan (stop kicking me already! *sob*)
- Kyojiro in hard mode (done, but broke my favorite sword*sob* *loads game*)
- monk in Otsouka-cho(JUST 50 points? heh)
- Chiyo(the items! the items!) (7 times, hehe)
- Oboro(they DO drop the same items Chiyo does...) (3 times)
- citizen at late night Amakaze-cho(want to see ghosts? I'll show you ghosts!)
- magistrate in late night amakaze-cho(- I'm on a killing spree!)(he'll appear again one day...)
- Benya(damn you for giving me only one choice in Lone Samurai ending)
- narrarator(I'm not alone anymore!*sob*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home