Monday, September 06, 2004


Mr. Antonil in Beerlenium, really

Today is that dreaded day that I hoped would never come but did.*sigh* Consultation day also known as report card day has arrived. I spent as much time as possible with Khan and Liu yesterday in Shang then played the 3 games which I think I mentioned at least twice in this blog. I can't beat the foreigner with the excalibur in normal mode. Khan, how did you do it? If he isn't grabbing, he uses guard break attacks. Parry strikes deal little to no damage at all! I also found a problem in my Onimusha 3 cd. I can't go through the blue door in the undersea temple without the PS2 reseting on me. POP: SoT is still fun. I was just disappointed on how the prince loses his 2nd sleeve. I was hoping for a boss fight. The computer crashed last weekend so I have to reinstall RO and YM. unfortunately for me, my dad thinks YM caused the computer to crash so I can't get permission to install it until everything else is fixed. *sigh* must... play... more. must... use... time... wisely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home