Friday, October 08, 2004

Due to the circumstances, I'll do mine part by part starting with My Top 10 Game Lines

1. *whine* "Not everything's a trap, you know. Riiight." - the prince(PoP: SoT)
2. "I don't care" - Cloud(FF7)
3. "She gave me a rice ball" - Samurai(WoTS2) after beating the Aoto Gang and the Magistrates
4. "Asobi wa owari da!: Nake-! Sakebe-! Soshite, SHINE!!" - Iori Yagami(KoF)
5. "Snake? SNAAAAAKE!" - Otacon(Metal Gear Solid)

My top 10 annoying game lines:
1. "Hey!" - Navi(legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
2. "THANK YOU MARIO BUT OUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE." - toadstool in castle(Mario)
3. miss! - avatar(RO)
4. "My father is sick again..." - deceased girl of Numata-cho(WoTS2)
5. "We meet again." - Ranmaru(Onimusha 3)
6. "Justice will prevail! Just kidding." - Xianghua(Soul Calibur)

(will be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home