Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm back!

I finished Onimusha 3 and I'm on the 2nd disk of Star Ocean:Until the end of time.

I love the new panda oni gauntlet.

(alley in Paris)
*Samanosuke appears from portal and looks around*
*looks at panda*
*close-up on panda*
The magic power! It's gone!

Michelle turns psycho

*Samanosuke slashes blob in sewers*
*Michelle shoots blob behind Samanosuke... again and again until it dies*
*while blob is in dying animation, Michelle lobs a granade at blob*
*Michelle tosses another granade*
*repeats throwing granades until Samanosuke goes to the next area*

Jacques runs too many times

*5 rolling genma go towards Jacques*
*Jacques sidesteps and goes to next area*
*Ninjas appear around Jacques*
*Jacques saves at mirror then cuts the plants before proceeding to the next area*

I finish the exams

Finished! Finally! *collapses on desk*

I get addicted to the creation sidequest in SO

*Fayt cooking*
*failed*
*load game*
*Fayt cooking*
*failed*
*load game*
*Fayt cooking*
*failed*
*load game*
*Fayt cooking*
*failed*
*load game*

I find out how long I've been gone

*opens several frequently visited websites*
What is all this?

and I go Trick or Treating in Halloween

some person: is that for your siblings?
me: ...nope

some other person: aren't you too old to go around trick or treating?
me: the body is, but the mind is not.

That's basically what happened to me so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home