Wednesday, December 15, 2004

another christmas party

another day to watch my class teams lose and to try to get a decent amount of food before my class finishes it. For some odd reason, artoo and the others thought it was dismissal at 9:20 just because the bell rang. The food was cold. But then again, it was in a cold room for a long time.

On the bright side, the christmas party signifies one thing: the beggining of christmas vacation. I'm wasting a lot of money to celebrate for it too. Chatting to people just a few seats away online, updating this barely living blog which no one bothers going to anymore, gathering items from the advent calendar at neopets and playing RO. The usual.

I have a 50% chance to gain my priveleges for the computer and PS2 and have a true feel of this break and a 50% chance to spend the entire vacation sitting on my bed staring blankly into space.

I should try changing my layout while I still have the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home