Friday, December 31, 2004

Belated Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year to all!

Christmas was fun! I was pulled out of the computer while I was about to finish off another golem in RO because we had to go to a relatives house to party! And when I say party, that means sitting alone in a corner of the room eating my third plate because there was nothing left to do! It was fun! I had to stay awake until two, because I might miss something happening, and I was right! If I slept, I wouldn't have seen the dust passing my eyes taking the color of a hardly visible fireworks show! I don't know what I would have done if I missed seeing that!

Ravages of Time roXXorz

It's fun taunting Dahaka at the catacombs.

RO wish list:

- slotted thief's clothes/ ninja suit
- 3 fine grits
- some way to stop enemies from teleporting
- ability to PK
- immunity to lag
- snake card/ whatever card that gives a chance to silence enemies by 5%
- item requirements for rogues
- 5 extra skill points

Stolen quizzes later or tommorow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home