Saturday, February 12, 2005

Final Kabihasnan... as a student at least

All other sections went off to assist their respective booths while my section had to partake in a reach-out which I later learned was voluntary. "Thank you for volunteering in this optional reach out" he said. Mr. Antonil just dragged us into it!

Tado, the kid I was assigned to wasn't that bad even though he went to the CR on his own and I have no idea if he was still clean or not. He found the sandwich in my jacket pocket and wanted it for his own but didn't notice the mp3 player in the same pocket. hehe. I wasn't hungry anyway.

Everyone else spent P100+ on toys while all I had to do was let the kid ride the dinosaur and buy him a snack. P52 if I remember correctly. The kids just went back to the retreat house on their own from what I heard. I just followed Tado and ended up there almost exactly when we were supposed to return.

Computer lab line was too long. bah. Went to Netopia instead. Liberation of the Snarks!

Liu got his own Initial D card now! Yay! I got another 3rd place ranking in Rival Schools. I lost another match against Iggy in Initial D *sob* I died too early in Time Crisis.*sob again* Liu and I forgot where we ate last time we were at Shang. Bah. I spent more money than I intended to.

Saturday Kabihasnan stay: 6:45-7:30
Intended stay: 6:45-12:30
Escapes from catchers: 5
# of times caught:0
Escapes from stampers: 7 times, same person
Times stamped: once, sneaky bastard.
# of tickets bought for shooting gallery: 1
# of targets hit in shooting gallery: 0 -_-a
# of drinks bought: too many, sun too hot
# of water gun refills: 3

Strangely, I spent most of the time resting by the jail booth. Most probably because Jam was the first person I found.
Benji brought his cousin along. Bea, I think. Jam kept saying she was Benji's girlfriend.

Mwahahahaha, its a nice thought watching the field demo rather than being in it. Baaad parents, showing a bad example to their kids. How many times did the announcers tell them to move backwards?

I said it several times back then, I'll say it again: White is the color of hope! White! Not green! Green is the color of nature, envy, and pr0n!

Cute kids with the peace signs/hubcaps/cut paper plates tied to their necks dancing. Spent most of the time talking with Benji and trying to find out what Benji was telling Bea. Artoo CANNOT fit in that airplane.

Saw Mijo, Khan, and Artoo and lost Benji and Bea at the shooting gallery. This was the one time I tried and failed to hit the targets. Roche made a guest appearance on the back curtain.

Went to Netopia and played with the snarks and gravity setting in Half-life. I'm sure Khan and Artoo didn't mind. /gg Runes joined but we didn't find Liu anywhere 0.o

Plan ambush and spray Khan failed because we didn't see him. Artoo was too intent on tracking down Artoo and Samonte. Benji was too addicted to the shooting gallery. I like orange flavored snow cones.

Khan and Samonte along with two others who I did not recognize were "wandering around the campus aimlessly"(stealing overdose posters). They managed to get a fricking banner. 0.o

It was mostly talking afterwards with the addition of Joey Billedo, Mijo, and Alan Silos later on. No one recognized this guy in a green shirt chatting with us. o.0

Whee, another wall clinging experience in the MRT. People should stop hogging the vertical bars. I'm tired of falling on inappropriate places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home