Monday, October 31, 2005

Bah, nothing to report about sembreak. Been at home most of the time, doing the same things. I haven't gotten a new game for a while now. No one goes online, no one plays RO, and I miss Guitar Freaks. I'll have to avoid laziness one day to leave the house. Maybe get the rest of the episodes of Akazukin ChaCha. By any chance, does anyone know how to get screencaps from movies in Windows Media Player or Realtime Player?

heh, one of my shorter posts. Not very interesting, so I translated it to Chinese and back to English through Babelfish for better results.

Bah, □any report about sembreak. Is in the home most of the time, makes the similar matter. I have not obtained the new match to have the period of time present. Nobody goes on-line, does not have play RO, and I think of the guitar abnormal person. I will have lazily to avoid one day leaving the house. Possibly obtains Akazukin the ChaCha plot surplus. By chance, who can obtain screencaps from the movie in the window media player or the real-time player?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home