Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Instant Blog Post Generator!

I just found this as an ad below my flooble.

First result:

I dislike my grandpa Julio. Occasionally he is a little difficult to handle, and then a couple of days ago he just disgusted me... I could really use his advice thinking about political turmoil in the coming decades, and then he was like:

"Get out! I was just learning about the coming decades in class!"

At first I answered "DAMN!" and just now I just stopped yelling. After all, he *is* my grandpa and he should know better...

He was just learning about something I'm going to ask him about, and now I think he should know better? Yes, I guess I would really be disgusted if I thought that way...

Favorite Result so far:

I honestly dislike my grandpa Ross. Often he is a little weird, then today he just intrigued me... I needed his advice reading a book about the weather among Japanese schoolgirls, but then he answered:

"That's amazing! I was just learning about Japanese schoolgirls in class!"

At first I answered "NO WAY!" but this morning I just subsided and began sobbing. After all, he *is* my grandpa and he wants what is best for me...

Bwahah, weather among Japanese schoolgirls? Grandpa learning that in class just now? sobbing because grandpa was learning that? Learning it is what's best for me? There are so many errors in this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home