Friday, September 23, 2005

First of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have enjoyed today more if I didn't stick around in La Salle to find out that my Music group's practice was cancelled. -_- It was hard work rushing to Yellow Cab in Robinson's while entertaining Liu and Angeles. The pizza was devoured as quickly as it arrived.(maybe even faster) Benji departed afterwards as the rest of us went on our way to Megamall. On the way, I raced Khan and tried a complicated drift maneuver causing me to lose a wheel get my kneecap dislocated. Everyone helped me to the clinic and waited for the doctor for me, and in exchange, I annoyed to them to death, trying a different branch of humor. Great friend, aren't I? >:)

One of the firsts I experienced today: Riding a wheelchair. While waiting for the X-ray room to be available, I turned several times in place and zoomed around. Good times, good times. Never mind that my friends abandoned me making me suffer in boredom. After the X-ray, I mounted my steed (wheelchair) and dashed all the way to the entrance of Shangri-la. Well, I wish I could have done that. Instead, I just complied and got the blood from my knee sucked by the vampire doctor while some GMA cameraman taped the procedure. (look forward to seeing my soon to be famous knee in TV!) -_-; I got a cool heavy cast! and a lolipop too! well, maybe not a lolipop. Kinda hard not being able to bend my leg though. I wonder if I'll be able to take a bath and change clothes like this? I was never good in Sit & Reach, so clothes will be a difficult issue.

If I learn how to wield this weapon cast properly, I'll be able to whack people on the head with it commute again!

I had to edit this several times because of this particular expression I used a lot in this post kept erasing large parts of my post: >.<

3 Comments:

During 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous hallucinated...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cheap flight to malaga site/blog. It pretty much covers cheap flight to malaga related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
During 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous hallucinated...

Forecasters return to form
The Free Press Except for a prognosticator or two, the Fearless Forecasters finally looked, well, fearless last week.
If you have time, go see my internet marketing course related site. It's nothing special but you might still find something interesting if that sort of ting interests you.

Thanks & Regards,
Don.

 
During 1:56 AM, Blogger Raziel hallucinated...

Is it just me, or does a new comment appear whenever I edit this post? Either that, or I suddenly got a lot of viewers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home