Friday, November 24, 2006

My next term schedule is decent, considering the time the website allowed me to enroll and that only the leftover classes were left. Time is more breathable now, though I probably stuck myself in the grasp of some of the more infamous teachers. They're all afternoon classes, though. >_< So much of my grand plan of taking classes during the morning, sleeping all afternoon, then doing work and enjoying free time all night. Still, I was lucky enough to get this setup. Hopefully I didn't fail any class this term so I won't have to destroy my schedule's delicate balance.

Fun facts:
- In order to avoid the my.DLSU server crashing during enrollment this time, seperate time slots were given to each group of students.
- Dean's list students got priority.
- The order of which batch of students would get to enroll earlier was alphabetical, for no particular reason.
- by my luck, CCS students M-Z got the last time slot.

Nevermind that these two posts only got here now... not like anyone would have noticed any absence here. ^ ^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home