Sunday, May 07, 2006

I was right to get Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and Live Action GTO! Ponta roXXorz. When I finally download that Power DVD program, I'm gonna try to make an animated icon of Sousuke-Ponta. I'm disappointed with anime Tessa though. -_- I haven't read much of the manga, but manga Tessa had a lot more promise than the ditzy anime Tessa. Can't comment much on Live GTO since I've just seen the first episode.

Out of boredom, I tried making a simple avatar from a picture of me hugging a panda plushie. I'm satisfied with how it ended up for now. I'm sure I can do better with practice.

The sensetivity of the clutch has been bugging me in these driving lessons. Stupid auto-stop.

Yup, nothing much has happened since the last visit to Creole's. Will be at a DLSU orientation for most of the day in the next 2 days though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home