Saturday, April 08, 2006

Since I can't sleep, might as well recap what I remember.

Everything was ready. All I had to do is wait until it was time to prepare to go out. Then, I remembered something about wrapped boxes having to be opened in the MRT. That's when I got the idea for the box. Didn't have enough time to color all sides though. :P I like what I was able to do with it though. The effect of the eyes wasn't even intended until I saw that P-chan wouldn't fit in completely. Took a picture of him when the thought crossed my mind.

MRT was crowded, but no problems worth mentioning. Guard that was checking the box was amused when he saw P-chan and said it was cute. I even think that he might have recognized it.

Waited in Mc Donalds. Made impromptu "card" from a page of my daily memo when I realized I forgot to get one. Played with P-chan a bit. Waited for a looong time for R2 and Jake. Doodled. Listened to Monty Python songs. Waited. Happily left when they arrived. The guards at the gate failed to acknowledge the existance of any Davids in their little happy village. Ended up walking. Didn't get lost this time!

hmm, the party... I'm not sure if I can recall everything. A lot happened afterall. I enjoyed the food. I loved the coke. hehe, due to scarcity, we scrambled whenever we heard a bottle opening. I liked the music, despite my lack of expression. Whenever I looked toward who was playing, I usually focused on the hands. Am I that interested in learning? I took a mental note to try jumping next time I play guitar freaks. I also practiced drawing again, getting some extra tips from Arred and Benji. I personally liked the emoticons I made for myself. Kang kept leaning on Liu, Benji kept going to Arred, Arred kept going to Liu, Creole and Arred played a few songs a few times, Artoo, Khan and Jake stuck close to each other, Creole and Rika kept going to other guests who I do not know, I remember seeing Rika run away from a kid(or vice versa. I just remember chasing), and I just kept joining one then the other. I also watched a homemade video by Kang's brothers, took lots of pictures, learnt how to play a tune on a guitar, and learnt how to Moonwalk! Can't remember anything else at the moment.

Brought R2 home, and ate at Mc Donalds because my family wanted to.

I am currently... tired but not tired, awake but not awake. Yeah, I can't sleep. Currently 6:00. Typing on Microsoft Word for no internet connection is available right now. Probably will post this sometime... after lunch, probably. Due to no internet at the moment, I haven't started working on the pictures yet. I'll start when I go online.

Mental note: Finish watching Nana, download Shine We Are and... the song from Nana. >.< Must... remember... title!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home