Monday, April 10, 2006

Yesterday was a birthday of a cousin. Ate in D'Marks. Even though it was just a family gathering, it was... stiff. I held conversations with myself in my head. Everything I wanted to say were left unspoken. Food was good though. Meat...something pizza(can't remember all the names given to these kind of pizzas in different places for I never bothered.) and meat raviolli. Yeah, I had a craving for meat. Having attended two parties so close to each other, I've been able to spend some time comparing how I am with family to how I am with friends. I'm too closed up with family. Probably due to previous experiences of trying to open up to my parents and everyone trying to outdo everyone else in being polite. My parents look happy during it, but when it's all over and we get to the car, they complain about everything. >.< I have to listen through all of it, even. Media often show people being themselves towards their family while trying to be someone else when with friends to get accepted by them. I feel I am the opposite. On the bright side, it makes me appreciate you all more. ^_____________________^ Thank you for every crack-filled moment.

I think I slept at 2:00am, woke up at 6:00 to prepare for nihonggo class, slept when I arrived at 11:10, woke up for lunch, then slept again until sometime around 4:00. I believe I won't be able to sleep much tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home