Monday, April 17, 2006

Starting tomorrow, at 8:00, I'll regretfully have to say goodbye to internet. I won't be back until sometime at the 22nd. My family is going off to China. If I can, I'll try to bring home one of their dragons and hopefully learn more Kanji while I'm there. Think I can be an apprentice under some martial arts school there? ...I guess not. probably won't learn much in just 1 week anyway. *sigh* Bought weapons won't be able to be brought home, would they? Maybe I can find some good Cpop or ballads while I'm there.

Advanced Happy Birthday Kang! Sorry that I probably won't be around to greet you on the day itself. I'll see if I can get an extra special gift for you!

EDIT(I find it easier than making a new post):

Got the fire escape key, opened the cage-like bars outside the window, and went out to the roof. It was a hassle going through those bars, using tissue-gloves to avoid injuries with the rust of the cage, fitting through the small door, and testing for the best spot to step on without making much noise, but I know I will do it again. and again. Whee, being on the roof just feels good. Simply not caring about the dust and just lying down was very relaxing. Simply enjoying the cool wind and the shade of the clouds. Watching the blue disperse as the red spreads... for an hour? I don't know how long I was daydreaming there. Whee, not thinking of anything and just riding my subconcious to wherever it goes. I'd really like to do that again. Probably after the trip. I should bring my sketchpad or a notebook out there with a ballpen and pencil. Seems like a good place for inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home