Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nevermind rants about the difference of acting upon an obligation to something to save my hide and acting upon an obligation to something because I chose to. What a public journal needs is info on chocolate ball pasteries I had the pleasure of trying in one of my relative's 50th anniversary of priesthood!

It seemed so innocent and promising. Chocolate never turned against me before, so I got two of those choco ball pasteries. Nevermind that I didn't note what it was called. I go to my table, pick one up and bite. The chocolate flavor I was promised was there, but there was something different... I went back, checked the sign, and saw it had lots of rum in it! Nevermind I didn't note the exact name of those things. Traitors! Hiding in chocolate coatings like that was unforgiveable! That explained the warm feeling and the weird feeling in my head. Or maybe that was subconciously produced due to paranoia of taking something rum-tainted. *shrug*

Internet Explorer won't work properly, so I had to use an old version of Firefox from my hand-me-down laptop. Unfortunately, it won't automatically access my favorites. :/ ...virus?

The Adobo Mathematician strikes again! I plan on requesting for free tonkatsu soon!

Plug goes in, plug goes out, plug goes in, plug goes out, and no automatic shut down! Yes! I finally have my laptop battery! Now, was I supposed to keep it plugged for as much as possible, or charge only when empty? The type of battery isn't specified.

and see? see? I can update my blogger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home