Saturday, December 23, 2006

I've been getting more and more interested in english musicals these days. Avenue Q, RENT, and even some Disney. I keep forgetting that english songs are not all love and emo. Ah, watching Rent last thursday was good. It won't stop me from getting foreign songs I don't understand the lyrics of though.

You know what else watching Rent has rekindled? My love of fire. Fire burns things, and I like watching things burn. Too bad smoke has to come from burning. Well, nothing is all good anyway... except for Final Fantasy 7, but maybe just because I'm a fanboy of that game.

Has anyone else tried recreating the Final Fantasy 7 cast in Soul Calibur 3's Chronicle of Swords? I did! I can't say it was a good job though. The next SC customization option should have body type options. -_- Barret never looked so skinny, nor did he ever wield daggers. I only picked dagger because the bombs suit Barret. You know, since he used to bomb Mako reactors. Bombs go 'splodey and make enemies fly!

The most annoying of insects fly, like bees, houseflies, mosquitos, and the uncommon flying cockroach. There was something like that in my room a day ago. It was like a cockroach, only skinnier and had longer legs. Not only did this thing fly, but it kept moving; flying inches past my face, crawling across walls and seemingly disappearing from plain sight. It was disturbing enough that it was flying around where my computer was while I was using it, but that wasn't enough for it. Unlike most bugs I don't mind, this thing doesn't just mind its own business in the surrounding area. This thing liked buzzing on my face, getting on my arms, and latching on my leg wound. It just had to die. The thing is, this thing kept moving; it was too much of a formidable foe for the common slipper. I had to get myself off my comfy chair, get the Raid from my parents' room, and miss several times before I got to spray it to oblivion. Maybe staying in my room while it was completely raided was what got me this cold I have in the first place.

Colds are so troublesome. I do not like the runny nose, I do not like the slight headache and I do not like the weak feeling I get whenever I catch one. At least, the weather is cold. I like this period from December to February.

It's december 24, the day before Christmas. Somehow, my train of thought went from musicals to Christmas eve. *shrug* Merry Christmas Eve! I'm not greeting Merry Christmas yet, because that's tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home