Monday, December 04, 2006

Today is supposed to be no special day. Whenever it is, I screw up and whatever happiness I had gets overlapped by regret and depression. Usually, I get by by treating it like anyother day with minimal festivities and celebrate at a later day, when it's safer. But now, there's this project bringing me hopelessness from the first second of the day. I have to submit it today, and I'm not even half done. Then again, I get released from it later on today so I'll finally be able to breathe. Then again, I'll worry about my compro grade and keep getting burdened by this thought that I failed compro2 already and will have to take it again. Curse you, DLSU! Your double-edged gifts will be the end of me!

I have a million other definitions of MP, but you're all probably tired of those by now, ne?

Right now, I'm still wide awake. Why? I bought one large bottle of coke, 2 packs of bread pan, and a large pack of clovers to keep me company over the night/morning. I also had a crunch bar very early on. Hyped up on coke now, I am!

Why do I post this when I should be working? I'd say to preserve sanity, but you all know that's impossible at this point. It's because I'm on the verge of giving up and these distractions are what keep me from being emo and cutting my wrists with my laptop. Yes, I am that hardcore, you emos! Your puny razors are laughable compared to cutting yourself with a laptop!

Now, concerning when I'll celebrate, it can't be this weekend since I'll have finals coming up next week. After next week though, it should be my sembreak so I should be free for several days. I'll have to claim that P200 of powerstation credits by thursday or I miss my birthday bonus. What's a good day when everyone is free? I have no plan on what to do exactly, but I will have extra money and it would be a shame to spend it all on myself... Not really, I can just use it all on Power Station if I felt like it.

Wizards in Winter by TSO roXXorz. I've been listening to it all night now thanks to http://youfail.org and its infinite loop. Must... download...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home