Monday, January 01, 2007

wHy YeN appear!
Hey, Ya pwN a rep!
paY Her peN way!

Frohes Neues Jahr! May you have many more anagrams in this new year!

Spanish relatives arrived around two days ago. I wish I picked up enough Spanish to practice speaking, but I still don't know enough. I didn't know there was any tradition of eating one grape a second during the countdown. Since we didn't have grapes, spanish cousin and her friend took orange slices. Spanish cousin's first act in the new year would have been choking if they were following the right clock *swt*

Internet has been slow lately. It recovered a bit, since I can finally access yahoo messenger again and sites load successfully more often, but it's still slower than usual. Is it just around my area? I don't see anyone not in this city having problems. Well, I guess I can live as long as this doesn't last until January 4. I still have enrollment and adjustment to take care of.

current sleeping schedule: 3:00am - 12:00nn or later
I tried fixing it, I really did! I'm just too wide awake during the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home