Thursday, March 22, 2007

This be random post. Had your random fix today? Hah! This isn't some cheap mirror of my livejournal anymore! so, HAH!

There are so many fun black and white animals! There are pandas, penguins, polar bears, zebras, and probably some species of snake that I do not know of yet! ooh, new blogger is fun. I accidentally pressed CTRL+I instead of SHIFT+I, then this em tag came up! It's like em, only two of them, with those greater than and less than brackets surrounding them and the second em having a slash before it. I could type exactly how it looked, but it might get some stupid html error even though I just wonted to type it and not use some kind of html effect that is evoked by the greater than and less than brackets. ooh, those were long running sentences! I said ooh thrice! 4 times countingthat last time! ooh(now 5!) is some expression of astonishment or amusement, which means I'm probably really sleepy now to be astonished at such silly small things. I should be sleeping, you know? It's been a while since I typed things directly from my mind. What happened to the original topic on monochrome animals? oh well, this is long enough as it is. Well, I'm back at blogger again, again!

Colorful Delusions: The random blog/lj post mirror

1 Comments:

During 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous hallucinated...

buy tramadol online tramadol for dogs - tramadol 750 mg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home