Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stealing old memes~
Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What do you think of me, wmp?
Kesenai Tsumi - Nana Kitade
inerasable sin? That's one way of looking at it

Will I have a happy life?
Let It Over - Megumi Ogata
over what? the edge? I hope you're not implying that I have to end it for it to be happy.

What do my friends really think of me?
E-mail Me! - Paula Terry
Yay, they wish for spam!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Hikousen - Kumoko
what kind of answer is Airship?

How can I make myself happy?
Dive - BeForU
I hope you mean in water

What should I do with my life?
Finale B - Rent
You hate me, don't you?

Why must life be so full of pain?
Light My Candle - Rent
You're right! It's because nothing is burning! Does it have to be just a candle, though?

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Sadame - Tenchu 3 trailer
I'll leave it all to fate then?

Will I ever have children?
Rakuen - Do As Infinity
I'll find paradise instead? Sweet!

Will I die happy?
Pain - Xenosaga anime ED
I knew it!

Can you give me some advice?
Gee, Officer Krupke - West Side Story
haha.

What do you think happiness is?
Iroppoi Jirettai - Morning Musume
Iroppoi - amorous, sexy, erotic
Jirettai - vexing, irritating, impatient
...maybe the online dictionary I used is inaccurate

What's my favourite fetish?
Game - Ayumi Hamasaki
obsessions and fetishes are 2 different things!

My windows media player hates me and wants me to die T_T

EDIT: looking back, my wmp used to be so optimistic. Time sure changes people... and media players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home