Thursday, January 25, 2007

L.E.A.P. to your doom!

...I swear, that title was not inspired by Power Rangers the Movie. It really has nothing to do with suicide.

L.E.A.P.... I only heard of it yesterday night. What could it mean? Leprechauns Eating A Pear? Lasallian's Evil Attempt at Pacing? Lounge, Enjoy, Appeal and Publicize? Whatever the meaning, it's still a program that gives a free day on a weekday at the cost of three successive hours of a topic of our choice. Kind of. It's not really a choice if you're limited to a handful of classes not yet full when you decide to apply for one late. bah, running sentence. It must be a miracle if it can be understood properly in the first read. I must really enjoy prepositions if I keep making those. I used to confuse prepositions and propositions before. Good thing I was never caught doing so, at least during times when I realized it soon after. My timing is really bad, realizing things so late...

Thanks to my timing, I failed to apply for a class I could look forward to, such as pro gaming, learning German or Spanish, Wushu, Photoshop tutorials, watching Ironman or Heroes episodes 1-5, or even the writing workshops. All thanks to me finally going to apply at 9 only to find out the service is only from 8am to 8pm.If I recall correctly, I was left to choose from dancing, non-martial art sports, archeology, that one religion related one, and more that didn't really catch my attention. Good thing there was a story telling crash course class still open. Not quite as excited as I would have been if I got one of my more ideal ones though.

Ideal situations... I always had to have a plan B. Whenever I'd have an ideal schedule to get everything done in a day or an ideal set up for a moment of relaxation, it would often get ruined by something as simple as someone else being in the bathroom at the time I needed among all other times when it was completely unused or an unexpected announcement that the family had to go out for dinner or something. heh, Another running sentence. Whenever I was so sure it would work out and didn't think of an alternative, it would really get to me, no matter how trivial. hmm, That's probably why I don't plan so far ahead. It also helps if plans are a bit loose for flexibility so I can easily shrug off interruptions.

I hope there won't be any interruptions on Sunday. It seems so clear for attending the convention from start to finish as long as I have Mass on Saturday. oh yeah, Psicom convention on Sunday, Le Pavillion. Events start at 10am. It's kind of useless stating that now though. Seems like everyone else already has plans for that day. I wonder how they'll pull off that homosexual male turning into a female superhero after swallowing a rock in a musical. Or should have I said "muzical"? Whee, I'm ranting! I'd probably start talking about Avenue Q's schadenfreude and moments of it I experienced recently if I continued.

Here's to an abrupt end to a pointless rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home